The Cheltenham Festival has had a permanent residency at Cheltenham Racecourse since 1911 after a series of renovations that launched this breathtaking horse racing venue to world-class status.
Throughout the years, more and more developments have yielded more and more ways to experience the thrill of The Cheltenham Festival, including increased capacity in the form of the £45m, 6,500 seated Princess Royal Stand, as well additional suites, booths, balconies and restaurants.
67,500 visitors fill out this unique venue for each day of The Festival, with the majority opting for the classic standard entry and observation options. Many others, however, set aside slightly larger budgets for this magnificent occasion and choose to experience it in style.
Cheltenham Racecourse offers a large number of hospitality packages that range from a light lunch with a view of the track, to helicopter transfers to and from your luxury accommodation and the racecourse with a view of The Cotswolds.
The Cheltenham Festival is a glorious occasion however you choose to experience it. Let’s take a look at the range of fanciful options:
Cheltenham Racecourse offers 11 unique restaurant packages to choose from. From their very own ‘local pub’ to Michelin Star meals overlooking the Champions Walk, there is something to suit the taste of everyone.
Adding one of these many luscious lunch options to your daily itinerary is a surefire way to make your Cheltenham Festival experience truly memorable. Restaurants all provide views of the racecourse, so rest assured you won’t miss a single trot, gallop or canter while you slice your salmon, guzzle your Guinness or sip your Champagne.
- The Horse and Groom Pub – for a relaxed, informal experience without any compromise on food and drink quality, Cheltenham’s very own ‘local pub’ could be the solution for you.
- Cleeve Suite – positioned at the base of Cleeve Hill, The Cleeve Suite is the perfect option for those that like a breathtaking view with their rarebit stew.
- Chez Roux – situated on the third floor of the Chez Roux boxes, this fine-dining experience comes complete with balcony views of the finishing post.
- The Final Fence – this modern restaurant is located in the heart of The Village, right next to The Guinness Village. It provides a complimentary bar overlooking the final fence.
- Theatre – for a unique pan-Asian twist on your Cheltenham Festival experience, the Theatre Restaurant might be the ideal option for you.
- Panoramic Restuarant – available for every race day throughout the Cheltenham calendar, this is Cheltenham Racecourses premier restaurant situated on the fifth level of The Grandstand.
- Champions Walk – found opposite the horsewalk, between the paddock and the course, the Champions Walk Restaurant serves grazing and bowl food alongside a complimentary bar.
- The Gold Cup Restaurant – complete with a chef’s table and a showcase of innovative dishes, The Gold Cup Restaurant provides easy access to and from both The Grandstand and The Parade Ring. Enjoy the day at your own pace.
- Horseshoe Pavillion – an affordable, traditional Cheltenham Racecourse favourite, located in the heart of The Village with a decked balcony.
- Festival Restaurant – a traditional restaurant refuge from an intense sporting environment. Enjoy morning coffee and biscuits then a four-course a la carte lunch.
- Moscow Flyer – this restaurant may not be course-facing, however, it is an incredibly cost-effective base for the day, located right next to Guinness Village, serving a two-course buffet.
Private Box Packages
If you plan on attending the 2021 Cheltenham Festival with a party of 10 guests or more, a private box package can be a great value way of spending your day in a state of extravagance.
Private boxes perch you above the racecourse with a superb view of the action as it unfolds around the final bend and past the finishing post.
Whether it’s a birthday, an anniversary or a corporate event, private box packages could be the perfect way to spend your day at the races, whatever the occasion.
Cheltenham Racecourse offers a fantastic selection of corporate hospitality options for team building and staff days out at the races.
Corporate hospitality at The Cheltenham Festival is the perfect way to spend time with staff, clients or partners outside of the working environment. Horse racing is exciting for everybody involved and there’s no better place to experience it together than at the home of jump racing.
There are a variety of exquisite corporate hospitality packages to choose from – contact our team today and let us tailor a bespoke occasion for your exact requirements so that you and your work-place family can together enjoy an occasion you’ll never forget.
Room With a View Package
For the ultimate way to relish the occasion at The Cheltenham Festival, the astonishingly bountiful ‘Room With A View’ package offers everything you need for a perfect Festival experience – and so much more.
For those with a larger budget set aside for this event, this package combines hospitality, travel and accommodation in the most affluent way imaginable.
As soon as you drop off your bags at your choice of several luxury hotels, you’ll barely have time to take it all in before you’re whisked away on a private Jockey Club Air Agusta AW109 Twin-Engine Helicopter to Cheltenham Racecourse.
Enjoy around 30 minutes of sensational views of The Cotswolds before landing and being transported via Bentley to your chosen hospitality restaurant.
Once the day’s action has concluded, you’ll hop back in your Bentley for transportation back to the helipad, to again be flown over the Cotswolds back to your chosen accommodation.
Prices start from £3,995 for two people, which includes VAT and a Full English Breakfast.
The Orchard™ Pods
In 2019, Cheltenham Racecourse introduced their new angle on race day hospitality – The Orchard™ Pods. This is an exclusive experience for club enclosure racegoers.
Positioned in the heart of the tented village, The Orchard™ provides a luxurious touch to The Festival experience with a range of premium products to indulge in, as well as high-quality entertainment and some unique experiences.
The Orchard™ is open to Club Enclosure ticket holders, hospitality guests, horse owners, horse trainers and all Cheltenham Racecourse annual members.
Book Online Today
If you’re thinking about attending this year’s Cheltenham Festival or have already made this decision and want to upgrade your Festival experience, contact our team now to get all the information you need to help decide which hospitality package will be perfect for you.
To upgrade your Cheltenham Festival 2021 experience, [book online today].